Whether you need help submitting clean claims, managing denials, or pursuing unpaid claims, Patient Account Services, Inc can help you get paid the right amount as quickly as possible. Our highly trained and experienced account managers are organized to provide personalized service and comprehensive support by knowing your practice inside and out.
Patient Account Services, Inc can help you improve your practice’s revenue cycle by letting us manage claims while you focus on what you do best: manage patients. Patient Account Services, Inc can help you improve your practice’s revenue cycle through:
- Best-in-class rules-based technology
- Optimization of front desk processes to eliminate redundancies
- Senior A/R team focused on maximizing your revenue
- Constant reporting of metrics to assess all internal and external performance
- Dedicated account management team
Targeted revenue cycle management for your business needs
We give you the reports you need to manage, enhance, and continually improve A/R. Using EDI, we:
Process clear and concise billing statements
Handle electronic claims submission, claims remittances, and insurance eligibility
Help patients settle their financial obligation to your practice in a timely manner
Leave the claims workflow to us
When you engage Patient Account Services, Inc, your staff usually handles scheduling, eligibility, referrals, co-pays, registration, and visit capture, and we take it from there. Your assigned account management team will:
- Monitor all workflow associated with charge verification and electronic claims submission
- Post payments, manage denials, and pursue unpaid claims
With Patient Account Services, Inc, your facility will benefit from responsive, personalized service from dedicated local and national account managers who are familiar with your specialty’s unique requirements and who can help you uncover the information you need to enhance and improve your practice.
We offer a range of revenue cycle management capabilities that benefit your practice, including:
- Real-time insurance eligibility
- Quality Assurance
- Electronic claims submission
- Payment Verification
- Rules-based protocols and automatic follow-up
- Denial analysis
Here’s What We Do…
- Process all primary and secondary insurance claims -- filing most electronically.
- Post all insurance and patient payments to accounts
- Follow-up/Appeal all denied or unpaid insurance claims.
- Send statements to patients on a weekly basis.
- Provide regular and relevant practice financial reports.
- Include remote use of our web-based Optum PM and Physicians EMR software on a real-time basis, replacing your in-office software at no additional expense.
- Include Electronic Health Records (EHR) & ePrescribing capability.
What We Can Do For Your Practice…
– Increase your revenue by submitting clean claims coded correctly and by effective follow-up and collection procedures.
- Most providers experience a 10 – 30% revenue increase - some even more!
– Produce faster reimbursements by processing claims more accurately and submitting claims electronically.
- Clean electronically submitted claims usually are paid within 2-3 weeks.
- Claims are typically submitted to third party payers within 24 hours.
- Increase pay-at-first pass rates up to 97 percent of submitted claims.
- Reduce Days in Accounts Receivable by up to 50% - PAS averages less than 30 days.
- Our average practice’s over 90 days total accounts receivable is under 5%.
– Save the practice considerable money.
- Typical savings range from 20-50% over in-house costs of processing claims.
– Provide financial consistency.
- No more absenteeism, sudden staff changes or poorly trained personnel.
About Patient Account Services, Inc
– Patient Account Services, Inc has been providing outstanding results since 1995.
– We maintain a staff of highly qualified and certified experts in claims processing, accounts receivable management, practice management, & information technologies. You are assigned a dedicated “Made in USA” account team who are available to you, your staff, and your patients whenever you need us.
– We focus on the leading edge in software and hardware technologies.
– PAS allows our clients to connect live to our Optum Practice Management and Physicians EMR software. Meaningful Use certified Electronic Health Records (EHR) & complete training are included in our service.
– Our service is based on a percentage, so we don’t get paid until you do.